Welcome to the Manning Family Recipe blog!

To get started be sure to visit the links on the right sidebar under "Getting Started" They will explain the basics of how to add a recipe to the blog. (I tried to write them fairly basic so that someone who has not done this before can understand them...hope they make sense.)

Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions (jen.gillespie@gmail.com) Also, send me your e-mail address if you would like to post recipes. I just have to add you as an author and then you can share 'til your hearts content!

Now, let's get some yummy new recipes on here so we can start cookin'

Monday, October 5, 2009

Yummy Moist Pumpkin Bread

Tis the season!!

Ingredients:
5 eggs
1 and 1/4 c. vegetable oil
1 can (15 oz.) solid-pack pumpkin
2 c. all-purpose flour
2 c. sugar
2 packages (3 ounces each) vanilla pudding
1 t. baking soda
1 t. ground cinnamon
1/2 t. salt
3/4 c. applesauce

In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs. Add oil and pumpkin; beat until smooth. Combine remaining ingredients; gradually beat into pumpkin mixture. Mix in applesauce. Pour batter into 7 or 8 greased mini loaf pans. Bake at 325 degrees for 50 -55 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 10 min; remove from pans to wire racks to cool completely.

2 comments:

Jen Gillespie said...

I am a fan of any bread that has pudding in it. Yum! Can't wait to try it.

Mandi said...

Kath- I have never seen pumpkin bread with pudding in it. I can hardly wait!