So, posting a recipe is really easy! Everyone is able to see the blog, but I have to add you as an author before you can post anything.
How to get added as an author
1. Send me (jen.gillespie@gmail.com) your e-mail address and I will add you as an author
See that was easy! You will get an e-mail from me inviting you to be an author on the blog. Just follow the confirmation link in the e-mail and you are ready to go.
How to Post a recipe
1. Once you are an author, just log into blogger.com (if you have a Gmail e-mail address this is pretty easy. If you have another e-mail address it is a little different, but definitely doable. I have some step by step instructions on how to do it, so if you are having some trouble just let me know and I will definitely help!)
2. Click on 'New Post' at the top of the website. Pretty self explanatory from there...just put the name of your recipe in the 'Title' section, and then type up your recipe in the big main part.
3. Be sure to add 'labels' for your post so others can find it easily (this is explained in the next post here).
4. Click 'Publish Post' at the bottom and poof, you're done.
Now you can view the blog to see your recently added post.
Welcome to the Manning Family Recipe blog!
To get started be sure to visit the links on the right sidebar under "Getting Started" They will explain the basics of how to add a recipe to the blog. (I tried to write them fairly basic so that someone who has not done this before can understand them...hope they make sense.)
Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions (jen.gillespie@gmail.com) Also, send me your e-mail address if you would like to post recipes. I just have to add you as an author and then you can share 'til your hearts content!
Now, let's get some yummy new recipes on here so we can start cookin'
To get started be sure to visit the links on the right sidebar under "Getting Started" They will explain the basics of how to add a recipe to the blog. (I tried to write them fairly basic so that someone who has not done this before can understand them...hope they make sense.)
Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions (jen.gillespie@gmail.com) Also, send me your e-mail address if you would like to post recipes. I just have to add you as an author and then you can share 'til your hearts content!
Now, let's get some yummy new recipes on here so we can start cookin'
No comments:
Post a Comment