I don't know what the real name of this is, but it is really quick and oh-so-tasty! You will want to eat it hot with vanilla ice cream on the top!
1 can solid pack pumpkin
1 can evap milk
3 eggs
1 C sugar
4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 pkg yellow cake mix
3/4 C butter melted
1 1/2 C chopped walnuts (optional)
vanilla ice cream
Combine first 5 ingredients, Transfer to greased cake pan. Sprinkle with dry cake mix and drizzle with butter. Top with nuts. Bake at 350 for 1hr. Serve with ice cream.
Welcome to the Manning Family Recipe blog!
To get started be sure to visit the links on the right sidebar under "Getting Started" They will explain the basics of how to add a recipe to the blog. (I tried to write them fairly basic so that someone who has not done this before can understand them...hope they make sense.)
Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions (jen.gillespie@gmail.com) Also, send me your e-mail address if you would like to post recipes. I just have to add you as an author and then you can share 'til your hearts content!
Now, let's get some yummy new recipes on here so we can start cookin'
To get started be sure to visit the links on the right sidebar under "Getting Started" They will explain the basics of how to add a recipe to the blog. (I tried to write them fairly basic so that someone who has not done this before can understand them...hope they make sense.)
Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions (jen.gillespie@gmail.com) Also, send me your e-mail address if you would like to post recipes. I just have to add you as an author and then you can share 'til your hearts content!
Now, let's get some yummy new recipes on here so we can start cookin'
No comments:
Post a Comment