Welcome to the Manning Family Recipe blog!

To get started be sure to visit the links on the right sidebar under "Getting Started" They will explain the basics of how to add a recipe to the blog. (I tried to write them fairly basic so that someone who has not done this before can understand them...hope they make sense.)

Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions (jen.gillespie@gmail.com) Also, send me your e-mail address if you would like to post recipes. I just have to add you as an author and then you can share 'til your hearts content!

Now, let's get some yummy new recipes on here so we can start cookin'

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Welcome!

Hello everyone!

I am so excited to be starting this family recipe blog. Hopefully it will be a way for us to share our favorite recipes, try new recipes, and find new favorites. This will replace the annual exchange of recipes that used to happen at the reunion. You can just browse the recipes and print and try those that sound tasty.

Following are a few posts on how to submit a recipe/make a post, and how to use the labels and sidebar.

Please let me know of any suggestions you have. And I'm always here to answer questions too. Good luck, and happy cooking!

2 comments:

Mandi said...

Hey Jen! I am thrilled about this! Add me as an author and I will get posting! Can't wait to see what else we get and to keep in touch a little through this. Thanks for setting it up!

Pianamama said...

Yay da! I am so excited! Thanks for doing this - count me in and sign me up!